The Hurricane Ridge Winter Sports Club is dedicated to supporting the community that does so much to support us. By giving back, we hope to thank those who assist us and support those who are working hard to improve our town and the Olympic Peninsula. The Club donates annually to non-profit organizations whose initiatives align with our values.
Each request will receive consideration based on the Club’s policies. Our guidelines are as follows:
- Organizations must submit donation requests by email or mail and include their 501(c)3, a letter of intent and information about the event.
- Priority will be given to organizations who benefit communities on the Olympic Peninsula.
- Consideration will be given to those organizations that send their request at least 60 days prior to the event and for those supporting social causes: health & welfare, children & families, arts and education, and recreation.
- Donations are usually limited to Washington State organizations.
- Please be sure to describe the people who will benefit from the donation as well as the background and purpose of your agency.
We would love to assist everyone in need, but are unable to donate to the following:
- Organizations located outside of the Pacific Northwest
- For-profit Organizations
- Political Parties
- Individuals or Individual Families
Hurricane Ridge Winter Sports Club
Attn: Donation Committee
424 East 1st Street #3049
Port Angeles, WA 98362
Thank you for thinking of the Hurricane Ridge Winter Sports Club. We wish you great success in your fundraising efforts.